Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Snapshots

Snapshots is another series that I did specifically for Make It! I pride myself on selling my original art for a very fair and reasonable price point. I want my work to be accessible to all. So, with that in mind, I made these intimate one colour stencil pieces for the art collector with a smaller budget in mind. These pieces are "Snapshots" or smaller portions of my larger stencilled works. They are a one colour black stencil sprayed on top of a light weight metallic textured paper.


Snapshots [4" x 6"]  Group Shot


Snapshots [5" x 7"] Group Shot


Snapshots [4" x 6"] Detailed Shot From Left to Right
Help!-A Hard Day's Night-Let It Be-David Bowie
Johnny Cash-Houses of the Holy-Sticky Fingers-Who's Next


Snapshots [5" x 7"] Detailed Shot From Left to Right
A Hard Day's Night-Houses of the Holy-Sticky Fingers-RUSH
David Bowie-Kurt Cobain-Jimi Hendrix-Elvis Presley


Snapshots [4" x 6"] Detailed Shot From Left to Right
Snapshots [5" x 7"] Detailed Shot From Left to Right
Tree-The Velvet Underground-Nevermind-Casette
Brad Pitt-Welcome to the Monkey House-James Dean-Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment